General Job Description
Under limited supervision, provides professional service as described in the Specific Duties and Responsibilities section for Horry County Roadside Litter department as described by policy, procedures and mission statement. Reports to immediate supervisor.
- Duties for this Position
- ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Under general supervision, performs the following multi-tasks: Leads crew performing litter detail on beach or cleanup detail on highways as assigned.
• Capable of running backhoe and other large beach equipment desired.
• Ability to perform manual labor and lift at least 40 pounds.
• Understands and complies with Horry County and Departmental policies regarding absences and use of paid leave time and other policies.
• Performs other related duties as required/assigned.
- Position Minimum Requirements
- KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES QUALIFICATIONS
High school diploma or GED equivalent and experience or any equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the required skills, knowledge and abilities. Must possess a valid South Carolina driver’s license. Knowledge of the required safety rules and regulations. Must be able to pass the required pre-employment physical and background check.