General Job Description
Under limited supervision, performs a variety of semi-routine duties, which ensure discipline, safety and security among inmates confined in the County Detention Center.
- Duties for this Position
- • Performs duties in accordance with federal, state and local jail laws and standards.
• Works under stressful, high-risk conditions.
- Position Minimum Requirements
- • High School diploma or must possess a GED.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Clear criminal history, must possess valid SC Driver’s License with no prior DUI or DUS convictions within the past five years.
• Results of all pre-employment tests and interviews must meet standards.
• Past employment record must be satisfactory.
• Must pass a pre-employment background check, drug test and medical examination which results show that you are capable of performing all essential functions of the job for which you are applying, with reasonable accommodation.
• Applicants will be called VIA EMAIL in order to schedule a time for testing.
• Must pass the required pre-employment physical and background check.