General Job Description
GENERAL STATEMENT OF JOB
Under direct supervision, performs various duties including removing litter from beaches and roadways, emptying trash and recycling receptacles, and cleaning beach access points.
- Duties for this Position
- • Collecting litter along beaches and roadways
• Emptying refuse receptacles
• Loading various types of large debris into dumpsters
• Cleaning shower towers
• Must be able to work in all weather conditions
• Must be able to work weekends and overnight/early morning shifts.
• Performs other job duties that may be required.
- Position Minimum Requirements
- • Junior high school education or any equivalent combination of education and experience which provides the required skills, knowledge and abilities.
• Must possess a valid S.C. driver’s license.
• Must be able to perform manual labor in lifting and handling necessary equipment and supplies.
• Must be able to lift a minimum of fifty (50) pounds.
• Must be able to pass required pre-employment physical and background check