General Job Description
Under limited supervision, perform tasks associated with installation to a variety of department equipment. Troubleshoot and repair installed components along with any and all other duties assigned by a supervisor.
- Duties for this Position
- Assist technicians with services, repairs and uplift installations of Horry County owned vehicles and equipment maintained by the Horry County Fleet Department. Incumbents may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.
- Position Minimum Requirements
- Requires a High School diploma or GED
- Mechanical aptitude, must have own general tools
- Safety and personal protective equipment as directed
- Must possess a valid South Carolina driver's license and undergo criminal background check