General Job Description
Under direct supervision, performs mosquito spraying throughout Horry County. All activities are performed out of doors. MUST BE ABLE TO WORK NON-STANDARD SHIFT HOURS (6PM – MIDNIGHT). Job will involve working with pesticides. Reports to Supervisor I.
- Duties for this Position
- Position Minimum Requirements
- Junior high school education, or any equivalent combination of education and experience which provides the required skills, knowledge and abilities.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must have some knowledge of operating light to medium equipment.
- Must be able to perform manual labor in lifting and handling necessary equipment and supplies.
- Must be able to read maps and locate specific areas within the County.