Horry County Legislative Delegation Seeks Applicants
The Horry County Legislative Delegation is currently seeking applicants for the following boards/commissions that has vacancies, expired terms, or terms that expire in the near future:
- Horry County Disabilities & Special Needs
- Horry County Higher Education Commission
- Horry County Voter Registration & Elections Board
- One Percent Rural Fire Local Board
- SC Foster Care Review Board 15-B & 15-C
- Waccamaw Center for Mental Health Governing Board
Applications should be submitted no later than Friday, Sept. 29, 2023.
For those individuals whom are interested in serving on these aforementioned boards/commissions, please note the entire application process has changed and now will be completed digitally.
- Step 1: Constituents can now access the application via the Delegation page on the Horry County website: https://www.horrycountysc.gov/departments/delegation/boards-and-commissions/ On the right hand side of the page, there is a link to the Full Board & Commission application and background check form.
- Step 2: Please allow ample time to complete the application process in one sitting. Once the required application page is completed, constituents will receive an automated email from Horry County.
- Step 3: Constituents will also receive another email from DocuSign to complete the required background check form. Once the required background check form is completed, constituents will receive two automated emails–the first from DocuSign confirming the completion of the background check form and the second from Horry County confirming the application process has been completed.
For any questions, please contact the Delegation office at 843-915-5130 between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. or via email at Minko.Danielle@horrycountysc.gov
Additional information about the Delegation is also available on the Horry County website.